Keep Your Students With Your School
And Provide Your Own Tutors
All students and tutors must be assigned to a group. This insures that your students only work with tutors who you trust.
- Your tutors only work with your students.
- Your students only work with your tutors.
- You control which students have access to the system
- You decide who your tutors will be.
- YOU DECIDE who YOUR tutors will be.
- Tutors can be teachers, title one, members of the PTA, parent volunteers, or even older students.
- You approve each tutor, including which subjects they are allowed to tutor in.
- Complete anonymity is kept between tutors and students. No one ever knows who they are working with.
- You have access to a comprehensive rating system that tracks both tutors and students, insuring that both are respectful, and effective.
- You can close either student accounts, or tutor accounts at anytime.